Who am I

.
.
.
What a journey it has been for me so far!

I’ve lived for more than 25 years on this planet and see what I got. Harsh criticism for the work I do for the nation. There is not a single person that I can trust. People are crazy; plain mad in this world. There is nothing more than that I can say about them. And I, I’m stuck between these people, trying to find out my true identity.

The more I try to explore the real world, the more People are coming in my way. I have thus come to a conclusion that good people cannot survive in this world. They can only rest in ‘no peace.’ If you really want to make a mark on the face of the earth, you’ve got to ‘Think Big & Think Crooked.’

By just investing your time in a “9 to 5” job, you are killing your intellectual self. There is more to life than the training we get in office or things we learn in college. Try to search your true destiny. Work towards your goals. Don’t give up on them. It may so happen ‘the more you work closely with your goals the more they seem to go far.’

Change your path. Align yourself to the route that gets you nearer & nearer to your real ambitions in life.

Introspection is the key!
.
.
.

Posted byJai Anand  

9 comments:

Anonymous said... June 19, 2007 at 3:00 AM  

hi jai,

i really liked what u've written abt blogcamp that was gr8 observation. Also ur thoughts on how should we look at life more than 9 to 5 job.

But my dear friend why r u so depressed with life buddy...Don't do that.Let people do what they want to.You choose ur path.Life always offers more for the people who dare to go their own way..
So don't worry be happy......

Your friend in pune.....

Jai Anand said... June 19, 2007 at 3:27 AM  

Hi Parimal,

Firstly, congratulations, you got your own dot com. What is it all about? Is it something to do with girls? Coz that’s what notyet.com suggests.

Secondly, thank you for your comment. I'm not depressed. I was just highlighting me as an example.... In the later part of the post, I also suggested a solution. People read your post if there is more of 'U' or 'I' in it.

Your friend in Mumbai.

Anonymous said... June 19, 2007 at 9:54 PM  

buddy that was not the address of my webpage.it was just to fulfill the req. of the column.

surely i m gonna have soon

take care

Jai Anand said... June 19, 2007 at 10:17 PM  

All the best to you.... I have organized my own blog carnival... go to http://blogcarnival.com/bc/cprof_1871.html and check it out.

Tarun Chandel said... June 28, 2007 at 9:38 PM  

It's very important to have clear goals. So it's very important that we give enough time to set our goals and keep refining them. Once the goals are set work hard to realize them and if you have the true intent behind these goals, they will realize.
Life is very short to get into all the hassles with people, if you are getting into something which is not worth your time (and not on the list of your goals), walk out.
Good post Jay!

Jai Anand said... June 29, 2007 at 9:58 AM  

Thanks for the appreciation Tarun.

Sandesh S. Deshmukh said... July 1, 2007 at 11:30 PM  

A little abstract, but its ok, good one jay!

Jai Anand said... July 2, 2007 at 11:39 AM  

Thank you for the appreciation Sandy

Jai Anand said... July 3, 2007 at 9:39 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment