BlogCamp Pune & Me




It’s been just two weeks I started blogging. I had explored the Blogosphere and did a bit of research work. I had also visited other web logs and studied them. The study was enough to help me create my own blog. I named it as Write – 2 – Know. I then got a new template from “gecko and fly” and a free domain name. Since then I regularly update my blog. I tried a bit of SEO and even worked on marketing the blog through Orkut, MSN contribute, Office network and chatting. So far so good and I thought, now that the blog is set up, I just need to keep posting. I knew that I was on the right track. And I also knew that I was missing something.

Out of the blue, I remembered that a few months back, my friend and colleague at work Mr. Tarun Chandel had once told me about the “Blog camp Pune.” He then told me, “It’s a camp conducted by bloggers for bloggers. And if you would like to know more about blogging, come to SCIT on June 16th and experience it yourself.”

Tarun was so right. I had an information overload at the “Blog Camp Pune.” I met people who shared their knowledge, their personal experiences and innovative business ideas. I was thrilled. I thought to myself, “I just started blogging and I wanted someone to guide me more on blogging.”

Really! Some things happen at the right time with the right people :)

Posted byJai Anand  

2 comments:

Tarun Chandel said... June 28, 2007 at 9:30 PM  

Hey Jay

Glad to know that you had a good time at the Blogcamp Pune. I was personally very happy to see you at the camp, good to know that you got to learn and share with others.
Your blog is also coming out nice. Keep up the good work. Stay in touch.

Jai Anand said... June 29, 2007 at 10:07 AM  

Yes! Blog camp pune was an eye opener for me. I learnt many things about blogging and what others blog about? All speakers at the camp had really done their homework? Very impressive…..And you were truly outstanding…. organizing the blog camp …providing a platform to fellow bloggers…. a job very well done. Kudos to you and your entire Blog Camp Team.
Blog Camp Pune Rocks!!!

Post a Comment